Thursday, May 10, 2007

Dear Chloe

Dear Chloe:

Please stop pooping right before you fall asleep for your nap. It leaves me with the decision of whether to wake you up to change your diaper, or letting you sleep in your poop. The former always results in a complete boneless breakdown after which you typically will not go back to sleep, and will remain in a crabby mood until bed time. The latter causes your skin to burn, making you miserable for a couple of days.

Your bum and its comfort inevitably wins.

I've tried making a later naptime, but you keep holding it until I lay you down. I urge you to reconsider this modus operandi.

I thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Sincerely,
Mama

Comments:
Oh! Anders does that too, before bedtime. Thankfully, now that he's over 3, I can normally change him and get him to go back to sleep right away. I like your letter, though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?